Request Guest Card Access

Goodwin Green Apartments Guest Temporary Access Card

Residents of Goodwin Green apartments can use this form to register their guests for up to 30 days of temporary card access. If your guest needs more than 30 days of temporary card access, please contact us via telephone or email listed below.

We will contact you by email to confirm your guest access request. If you have any questions, please contact the Family & Graduate Housing Office at (217) 333-5656 or