MyHousing Login

MyHousing is your central spot for University Housing services. Throughout the year, a variety of options will be available to you on this site. Be sure to check back whenever you have a service request.

Services in MyHousing may include:

  • Forwarding address form - provide us your new address before you move out
  • Emergency contact form
  • Package delivery form - tell us how you would like to be notified of packages waiting for you
  • Print address for driver’s license - can be used as a proof of residency for the driver's license facility
  • Print hall address - can be used as a proof of residency for multiple purposes, including for voter registration
  • Meal plan balances
  • Room change request form
  • Room and roommate information
  • Bed configuration requests 

Please note that some services are only available for part of the school year.