We need student volunteers to help welcome new Illini and their families to Illinois during first-year Move-In!
The I-Guide program is one of the longest-lasting student-run organizations at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (74 years old, to be exact!) and we need your help to keep the tradition going.
What would I do as an I-Guide?
- Welcome new Illini to campus.
- Direct traffic (vehicle or foot).
- Answer general campus questions.
Are there perks?
- Earn service hours and Illini Cash.
- Get free meals and swag like a t-shirt, water bottle and sling bag.
- Move in to University Housing early (fees are waived) and beat the crowds.
When are volunteers needed?
Volunteers are needed August 16-19.
Where do I sign up?
Looking for a paid position? We are still hiring for I-Guide hall coordinators. Hall coordinators are responsible for providing I-Guide leadership and direction at a specific residence hall during Move-In Week. Learn more and apply.